Terms & Conditions for Hotel & Suite Bookings:
- Check-in is from 2 PM onwards.
- Check-out before 11 AM.
- Reservations, where arrival time is before 9 AM, are booked and billed from the previous evening.
- Reservations will be held until 3 PM only, subject to the availability of rooms.
- Room tariff and taxes are payable at the time of check-in.
- The hotel shall levy Government taxes as applicable. These taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
- Every guest is required to submit their government photo identity proof on arrival.
- Please note that visitors are requested to leave guest rooms by 11 PM in the interest of personal and hotel security. Any guest staying beyond this time will be considered a resident and checked in as a sharer. They will be required to submit their identity documents, and applicable charges will be levied.
- In the case of Corporate Bookings with Pre-established credit privileges, the hotel must receive the BTC (Bill to Company) authorisation from an approved booker before arrival. If the BTC authorisation is not received before bill settlement, the guest will need to settle the bill personally.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Reservations cancelled before the cut-off timings are fully refundable.
- Corporate Rate Agreements, Negotiated Group Bookings and other special rates (Including Christmas and New Year’s Eve Packages) may have unique cut-off and cancellations terms (mentioned in the booking confirmation).
Standard Cut-Off Timings:
Group Reservations: 7 days before the date of arrival
Individual Reservations: 1 day before the date of arrival
- Unless other specific terms are established for a group/corporate/ special package booking, one-night room tariff and applicable charges shall be levied as retention charges for no-shows/cancellations beyond cut-off timing /early departure against confirmed bookings.
- In case of a No-Show guest will be charged the entire booking amount. Ahuja Residences will have the right to claim the amount the guest is liable to pay.
- Refunds are processed by the accounts department and not at the front desk.
- Refunds can only be made to the person or company that paid the deposit amount.
- Refunds for domestic bank accounts will be made within 7 working days.
- Ahuja Residences will initiate refunds for international bank accounts within 7 working days once the guest or booker furnishes all required information/documents. Depending upon the transaction handling between the banks involved, it may take longer for the amount to be credited to their account.
We collect guest data to:
- Process reservations for accommodation and other services by Ahuja Residences.
- Fulfil special requests and personalise services by offering customised experiences based on preferences.
- Inform guests about special offers, promotions, and new openings. Guests can Opt Out of such promotional messages by informing the company at any stage.
Securing Your Data
Ahuja Residences is committed to securing guest data:
- We are using software certified and compliant with the highest data security and privacy levels. The guest-identifying data w.r.t. the credit card is duly masked.
- The Payment gateways we use have the highest level of data security, PCI privacy and security compliance.
- Training and periodic audits of the Confidentiality Policy are conducted.
- We use optimum organisational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Data. However, no data transmission or storage system is guaranteed as 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.